expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Saturday Humor

Happy Saturday, Everyone! Just a quick note and some humor for the weekend. I'm still playing catch-up from being out of town for a week, so I'm going to try and get my head above water this weekend. I'll also be babysitting my nephew, Stratton (so cute!) for awhile, and maybe seeing a movie with my sister. There might be a movie review on the blog next week. Just sayin.' :D Everyone have a great weekend. Check out the funny pictures below. Hope they give you a laugh.

Source
Source
Source
Source
(WISH THIS WAS ME THIS WEEKEND!!!)
So what are your weekend plans?

1 comment:

  1. Great cartoons-- each one got a chuckle from me. I have a couple articles to get written up, hang with my family, take a walk. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete