expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday--13

Image credit: 
devor / 123RF Stock Photo
Thoughts for Thursday is a new meme hosted by Musings on Fantasia and LKHill.  In this meme, we share thoughts or quotes that we know or have recently come across. Each week there is a specific subject or theme. These can be quotes from books, quotes by famous people, (quotes by YOU, perhaps ;D). Anything from anywhere is game, though we do ask that you keep your quote to a few sentences at most. Don't quote, for example, entire passages of a book or essay. These can be funny quips, cool sayings, hair-raising antidotes, movie lines, any kind of quote you can think of!

Readers may respond by either commenting on the quotes I put forward or contributing a quote of their own. 

Just have fun, collect awesome sayings by awesome people, and try to be inspired!

This week's theme is quotes by Dr. Seuss!


"Unless some like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all read you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"
favimp.com
"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere!"

"Why fit in when you were born to stand out?"

"Today I will behave like this is the day I will be remembered."
"I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent!"

What do you think? Which is your favorite? Do you have a favorite Dr. Seuss quote or book?

1 comment: