expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>
Knowledge of our past is our inheritance. What we do with that knowledge will shape our destinies...

Friday, April 27, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog, everyone!  This blog will be replacing my Medival Musings blog.  I will still blog about history here, but also about other things.  This will be my official blog site.

Jolly Fish Press has recently picked up my historical fiction trilogy called,Kremlins. Book 1, Citadels of Fire, is slated for release in 2013. Click here to read the press release. I'm so stoked about this! Though I write across three different genres, I think historical fiction is my favorite. It can be so full of romance and tragedy and battle and all kinds of over-the-top stuff! It's great. In many ways it's the most difficult genre to write, but that just means that it's also the most rewarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment